Your cart is currently empty!
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://crwatches.com.
We, Carlson Raulen (“Company” or “Carlson Raulen”) own this website, www.carlsonraulen.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy. In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you. To enhance better protection of your privacy, we have explained our information collection and usage practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
In order to avail the services we offer, you may be required to provide the following information to us, which includes, but is not limited to:
• Residential Address
• Phone number
• Email address
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information directly obtained from you:
Our site requires you to give us contact information (like name, address, e-mail and telephone number) for the purposes of availing our services listed on the Website.
Any communication between you and the website, along with queries and posts on our website are also included in this. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, use as account numbers in our record system and to provide information for the leads generated.
Information collected indirectly:
Certain information about you is collected automatically when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, browser type and operating system, your immediate Internet history, information collected through cookies (more information on this below), etc.
We may also obtain information relating to you from third party sources such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, etc. This information includes your username and other information on those sites, demographic data like age, gender and other interests; viewing data and advertisement interaction, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our website or products. These include (but not limited to) email communications, blogs, chat room communications, discussion board communications, instant message communications, and expert forum communications.
Use of information gathered
• We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We collect and use your “Personal Information” only to conduct our business, to help us deliver our products and to improve our business and/or our products and services.
• To create and maintain a database of such information which will help future users to meet their requirements and to maintain internal records.
• Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
• We may periodically send promotional email about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and future marketing. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our service
• We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your “Personal Information” that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
• For example, we may share your contact information with a third party to ensure delivery of the service to you. You consent to this sharing of information and being contacted by our partners by continued use of this website.
• We neither share any of your personal information with third parties not involved in our business, nor sell or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, without your explicit consent.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purpose
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless :-
• We have your permission or consent
• Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
• Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
• Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
UPDATING THE INFORMATION
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.